TERMS & CONDITIONS
(CONTACT FORMS, DOWNLOAD FORMS ETC.)
Thank you for your interest in Belman, our products, our marketing materials, and our engineering tools. By filling in our forms to download Belman marketing materials and engineering tools, requesting us to contact you and/or requesting us send you hard copy materials, you agree the processing of your personal data. By filling in these forms, you consent to be contacted by us:
6715 Esbjerg N
Persons located in United Kingdom may be contacted by:
6715 Esbjerg N
Persons located in India may be contacted by:
Belman Flexibles India pvt. Ltd.
Tendua main Road
Raipur – 492099
Persons located in countries where Belman has appointed business partners or distributors, may be contacted by them. Your personal data may be disclosed to our business partners or distributors complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Regulation (EU) 2016/679, including the use of Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) to ensure adequate safeguards for the protection of your personal data.
If you have any questions to the above and/or want to withdraw your consent, you can contact us at any time on [email protected]. We are committed to addressing your question and/or request, as soon as possible.
What do we use your personal data for?
With Belman’s forms we collect the following:
- For Contact forms we collect: Name, e-mail and message filled by you. We use this information to assign you the appropriate contact person, with the relevant expertise, to help you with your request.
- For Download forms we collect: Name and e-mail filled by you. We use this information to assign you the appropriate contact person, with the relevant expertise. This person will reach out to you to inquire if you require any assistance regarding Expansion Joints.
- For Hard copy orders of marketing materials and engineering tools, we collect: Company name, company address, post code, city, country, your name, your e-mail, your telephone number and the quantity required. This information necessary to send the marketing materials and engineering tools by courier to you. The provided e-mail address and telephone number may also be used to contact you if we face any complications with delivery to the address provided.
- For BelMaker Light® registration, we collect: Company name, company address, post code, city, country, your name, your job title, your e-mail, your telephone number.
The legal basis for collecting, storing, and processing your information is your explicit consent as required GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Why, and how long, do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data to keep you informed and/or send you updated materials in case we update the materials you have downloaded and/or have requested in hard copy. Your personal data will be stored until you request its deletion. Once you make such a request, we will promptly delete your data both at Belman and at our data processors, ensuring its removal from our systems.
We may disclose your data to Belman-appointed business partners/distributors within EU and EEA, with whom we have signed a data processor agreement of course.
Disclosure of information to third countries
We maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and do not transfer it to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, in the event you are located outside EEA where we have partners/distributors/agents, we may disclose your data to them. With our exclusive partners/distributors/agents we have implemented Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You have the right to gain insight into the personal data we process about you. According to GDPR, you have the right to:
- Have incorrect data corrected or deleted.
- Have data deleted at Belman and our data processors, if Belman has shared your personal data with data processors. You can practice this right by contacting on belm[email protected], and we will ensure your personal data is deleted.
- Have the right to limit our processing of your personal data and you can also object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing/mailings.
If you have concerns about the way we handle your personal data, you have the right to file a formal complaint with, “Datatilsynet”. For more information, please visit their website at: www.datatilsynet.dk
If you would like to know more, please contact us:
E: [email protected]
T: +45 7612 2634