Thank you for your interest in Belman and our products. By asking us to contact you or send your hard copy materials you accept the present terms for us processing your personal data. By filling in these forms you accept to be contacted by us:
6715 Esbjerg N
And for persons located in United Kingdom you may be contacted by:
6715 Esbjerg N
If you have any questions and/or want to withdraw your consent you can contact us at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org – we will then take care of you question and or request as soon as possible.
What do we use your personal data for?
With these form we collect:
- Contact forms: Name, e-mail, telefon number, subject/reason for contact and comment in order to contact you and the comment we use to ensure you are contacted by a person with the right competences for your question.
- Hard copy orders/download forms: Company name, address, post code+city, country, name, e-mail and quantity. These information we use to know how many hard copies we are requested to ship and where we are requested to ship it to and to whom. The e-mail we use to contact you if we face any complications with delivery to the address given.
The legal basis for collecting, storing and processing your information is GDPR.
Why, and how long, do we store your personal data?
We store your data to be able to send you information if we find any critical mistakes in the hard copies sent to you. Also we store them so we can send you updated hard copies in case we update the ones you have received. Your personal data are stored until you ask us to delete your data. When you ask us to do so, your data is deleted at Belman.
We do not disclose your personal data to any third parties.
Disclosure of information to third countries
We do not disclose your personal data to countries outside EU and EØS.
You have the right to gain insight into the personal data we process about you. According to GDPR, you have the right to:
- Have incorrect data deleted
- Have data deleted at us and with our data processor – if Belman has exchanged data with a data processor. You can practice this right by opting out our mailing list and if you do so we will make sure your personal data is deleted by our data provider.
- Have the right to limit our processing of your personal data and you can also take exception to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing/mailings.
You have the right to file a formal complaint to “Datatilsynet” on our use of your personal data. Please refer to: www.datatilsynet.dk