Personal information in connection with recruitment and unsolicited application.
Belman A/S collects information about you during the recruitment process. The information we collect is application, resume, transcript of records, references and eventual other attachments that you send to us. In addition to that, Belman A/S may choose to process information about you through a personality or skill test or by using a case. Belman A/S can also obtain references from e.g. former employer.
The above information is treated confidentially by Belman A/S.
Belman’s purpose in collecting your information is to assess you in relation to the specific job position you have applied for, and our basis for processing is in Article 6, stk. 1, litra a of the Data Protection Regulation. We do not want to process sensitive information about you. Therefore, we ask that you delete your social Security number from any information you submit to us. Belman A/S does not need to know your social Security number in the recruitment process. Your information will not be stored for a longer period than needed. If you are appointed for the job position, your information will be transferred into our HR system. If you are not offered the job, we will store your information for up to 6 months after you have been rejected and then delete it. If you send an unsolicited application and resume via our HR@belman.com e-mail, you also consent that we may keep your information in relation to another position at Belman A/S, we store your information in the same way.
How Belman A/S protects your personal information
Belman A/S protects your personal information and has internal rules, processes and controls for information security. Our information security is based on a thorough assessment of the risks associated with the processing of your personal data. We have both technical and organizational measures that protect your personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or disclosure. In addition, we ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to your personal data, for example by restricting access to personal data to relevant employees.
You have a number of rights under the Data Protection Regulation because we process your personal information. These rights are described below. You can exercise your rights by contacting us. Our contact information is listed at the bottom of this document.
- Right to insight: You have the right to gain access to the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to have incorrect personal information about yourself corrected.
- Right to delete: In special cases, you have the right to delete your personal data before our general deletion period.
- Right to restrict processing: In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. In the future, if applicable, we may only process your personal data – except for retention – with your consent, in order to establish, defend or assert a legal claim, or to protect a person or important public interest.
- Right to object: In some cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. You may also object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to transfer information (data portability): In some cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this personal data from one data controller to another without hindrance.
- Right to Withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us. Our contact information is listed at the bottom of this document. If you choose to withdraw consent, it will not affect the legality of our processing of your personal data based on your prior consent. It will therefore only take effect from the time you withdraw the consent.
- Right to appeal to the Data Inspectorate: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data. You can find the Danish Data Protection Agency’s contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.
6715 Esbjerg N
T: +45 7515 5999